- This event has passed.
Why Engineers Matter
August 16 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
In this Why Engineers Matter – One Engineer’s Story interactive presentation, our speaker will discuss and address with your participation:
- How to lead and manage multidiscipline teams in executing large complex engineering projects?
- What is “Project Governance” and why it is critical to implement such practices for large complex engineering projects?
- Why engineers should always have a broad mindset of the definition of “Public Interest”,
- What roles do PEO and OSPE represent and why having these distinct & separate organizations is beneficial for our engineering profession.
- What, we as engaged engineers, need to be doing to evolve our profession, in a regulatory focus to remain a strong & relevant, self-regulated profession.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact Cassie Frengopoulos, P.Eng., WIE Coordinator, PEO Simcoe-Muskoka at firstname.lastname@example.org